Position: Food service supervisor
Employer: Whistler Cooks! Fine Foods Inc
Location: 4-1345 Alpha Lake Road Whistler, BCV8E 0J1
Salary: $21.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Overtime, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Source Job Bank#2407112
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Staff accommodation available
● Supervise the front-of-house team in all catering operations.
● Maintain the warehouse in an organized fashion by ensuring maintenance and
cleanliness that all equipment for the means of service is kept in excellent shape.
● Organize and complete equipment packs for events.
● Set up buffets at various venues.
● Perform daily deliveries to different locations.
● Room set-up and teardown.
● Set-up of buffet or food service and refreshment station.
● Refilling items like plates, cutlery, glassware as guests use them.
● Clearing tables and re-setting them during shift.
● Refilling and maintaining buffets according to and using cleanliness standards.
● Greet and serve all guests in a timely, friendly manner.
● Prepare and deliver all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
● Follow the wine service steps when needed.
● Work as a bartender when required.
● Work on a simple cash register when required.
● Answer guests’ questions and provide information to the best of your abilities. When in
doubt, consult the Catering Manager.
● Resolve guest complaints. When this is not possible, refer to the Catering Manager
· Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Physically demanding
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
Health care plan
How to apply