Employer: Rodney’s Oyster House
· Location: 355 10th Avenue SW Calgary, ABT2R 0A5
· Salary: 17.00 hourly30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies2 vacancies
· Source Job Bank#2387950
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Cook (general)
Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
Portion, arrange, and garnish food.
Prepare food as required to ensure the line is always stocked.
Notify the chef in advance of likely shortages.
Maintain inventory and records of food temperatures, supplies, and equipment.
Constantly use safe and hygienic food-handling practices
Maintain a clean kitchen and work environment throughout the shift.
Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces
Performs other duties as directed by the Head Chef or Management
Experience and specialization
How to apply