Position: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Employer: Pickle Lake Hotel Inc
Location: 1 Koval Street Pickle Lake, ON P0V 3A0
Salary: $16.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
Source: Job Bank Job no.# 1963123
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Ability to Supervise
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Client focus
Establish methods to meet work schedules, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, Hire food service staff, Prepare budget and cost estimates, Address customers’ complaints or concerns
– Ontario Smart Serve Certification obtained by starting date of employment.
– Beer / Wine / Beverage Ordering / Online and via Phone Calls.
– Coordinate the production with the kitchen to ensure all requisitions are met.
– Establish work schedules.
– Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety and food and alcohol storage methods.
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
– Place food and/or beverage orders.
– Performing opening and closing duties such as: locking/unlock doors, checking coolers’/fridges’/deepfreeze’s. temperature logs, cash balance, sending day end reports and maintenance requests.
– Place food and/or beverage orders / deliver to customers.
– Responsible for Video Lottery Terminal payouts / large cash handling (training on site).
– Occasionally take entry level duties in the absence of entry level staff or whenever business volume requires such as: baking and cooking.
– Occasionally clean and sanitize work areas to meet safety standards
Hotel, motel, resort
Food and beverage servers
Health care plan
How to apply