Position: Food service supervisor
Employer: Dairy Queen Sidney
Location: 2323 Bevan AveSidney, BCV8L 4M9
Salary: $17.50 to $18.50 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 3 vacancies
Source: Job Bank #2525552
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control.
· Maintain records of stock, repair sales and wastage. Prepare and submit reports.
· Prepare food order summaries for chef.
· Supervise and check assembly of trays and delivery of food trays.
· Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling staff.
· Communicate with guests and other employees to ensure guests’ needs are met.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Physically demanding
· Attention to detail
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
How to apply
You must sign in to apply for this position.