Position: food service supervisor
Employer: Alpenhorn Bistro & Bar
· Location: 1261 Main Street Smithers, BCV0J 2N0
· Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
· Vacancies: 2 vacancies
· Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend
· Source Job no.# 2274869
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Team player
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Ensure food service
and quality control; Prepare and submit reports
• Must know the establishment’s culinary genres
• Supervises employees engaged in the production of food, catering and beverage service, ensuring
a consistent level of service for all shifts and special events.
• Plans, assigns, and reviews work of assigned staff; adjusting work assignments as necessary to
respond to fluctuating workloads.
• Resolves employee and/or customer complaints and disciplines as necessary.
• Opening and closing duties
• Complies with all Human Resources and payroll processes regarding employee records. Evaluates
employee performance and prepares performance appraisals.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety and food storage methods.
• May take entry level position duties when business level requires serving, bartending, cleaning
sanitizing surfaces, tables, menus etc
Staff in various areas of responsibility
Health care plan
How to apply
· By email