Position: Cook (NOC 6322)
Company: The International Grill Inc o/a OL’Berta
Location: Bay A7 2409 16 Street Didsbury, AB, T0M 0W0
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Cook (general), Line cook
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Order supplies and equipment
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
· By email