Position: server – food and beverage services
Employer: Rockies Tavern & Grill
· Location: Bragg Creek, ABT0L 0K0
· Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
· Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 40 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: Overtime, Early morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, to be determined
· Source Job no.# 2053872
No degree, certificate, or diploma
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure, standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Fast-paced environment, Overtime required
Reliability, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Organized, Team player
• Order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware, Serve food and beverages.
• Prepare and serve specialty food at customer’s tables.
• Present bills to the customers and accept payment in cash, debit cards, traveler’s cheques, or room
• Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
• Advice menu selection
• Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
• Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and
• Maintain table setting by refilling water, replacing utensils, and removing courses as completed
• Perform any other duties as reasonably requested by the management.
How to apply