Position: Cook (NOC 63200)
Company: The International Grill Inc o/a OL’BERTA
· Location: Bay A7 2409 16 Street, Didsbury, AB, T0M 0W0
· Salary: $16.50 / hour
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
· Employment groups: Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time40.00 hours / week
· Start date: As soon as possible
· Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Cook (general), Line cook
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and
monitor and order supplies
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Order supplies and equipment
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
· By email