Position: Food service supervisor
Employer: Hunter Gather
Location: Various Locations
1. Hunter Gather- 101-4368 Main St., Whistler British Columbia V8E 1B6
2. Mile One Eating House-7330 Arbutus Street suite 106 Pemberton, British Columbia VON 2L1
Salary: 19.00 hourly 30.00 to 40.00 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
vacancies: 3 vacancies
Source: Job Bank #2403075
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Staff accommodation available
● Ensure smooth operation of front of house services.
● Manage the correct appearance of each service, including set-up and tidy up at the beginning and end of each service.
● Set-up of service area.
● Refilling items like plates, cutlery, glassware and food products as guests use them.
● Supervise location cleanliness and organization.
● Perform regular daily tasks to ensure smooth operations of restaurant service, such as delivery of food and beverage for table service.
● Keep restaurant service area clean and organized at all times.
● Greet and serve all guests in a timely, friendly manner.
● Deliver all food and beverage items in a timely manner.
● Leading the team during service, directing staff and ensuring quality of service and
products when managers are not present.
● Participate and manage to ensure staff are following food safety procedures.
● Participate and manage to ensure staff are following Serving It Right procedures.
● Resolve guest complaints. When this is not possible, refer to other managers and
directors for assistance.
● Oversee daily operations of all items pertaining to service.
● Daily and weekly oversight of craft beer as related to Revel, daily tap sheet, and restaurant signage.
● Assess, plan and delegate accordingly each service’s execution.
● Ordering all products for the front of house.
● Understand proper use of equipment including coffee machines, ice machines, refrigeration, freezers, dishwashers, ventilation, small appliances, draft systems and knives.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Physically demanding
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Team player
Health care plan
How to apply