Position: Kitchen helper
Employer details: Fire and Oak
Location: 209 Vanhorne Street SCranbrook, BCV1C 6R9
Salary: $15.65 to $16.65 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning, Night, Overtime, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits
SourceJob Bank #2409387
· No degree, certificate or diploma
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit.
- Wash worktables, cupboards, and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas.
- Sweep and mop floors and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Performing various duties to maintain kitchen work area and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Refilling condiments or other supplies at the table.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Overtime required
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods
· Work under pressure
· Health care plan
How to apply