Position: Food service supervisor
Employer details: Cabana Bar & Kitchen
Location: 3914 32 Street Vernon, BCV1T 5P1
Salary: $18.00 hourly; 30.00 to 40.00 hours per Week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Night, Overtime, Shift, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits
Source Job Bank##2358802
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
– Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food and beverages. Coordinate the production with the kitchen.
– Establish methods to meet work schedules.
– Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety, and food storage methods.
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
– Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures, and budgets.
– May take entry-level position duties when the business level requires serving, bartending, cleaning, and sanitizing surfaces, tables, menus etc.
– Should be able to work in different food and beverage outlet, such as catering department and any other F & B department.
– Perform any other duty as requested by the management in accordance with the business needs of the establishment.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Physically demanding
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
Health care plan
How to apply