Casa Mia has an opening for a full-time Baker! We are looking for someone reliable, who has a passion for food and cooking, and is eager to learn new things. There is opportunity for growth and promotion in our company, and we want someone who can envision themselves working with us long-term.
Position Title: Baker (NOC 6332)
Positions Available: 1
Work locations: 2215 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1K5
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position Type: Permanent, full time
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
Salary: $17 per hour
Benefits: 4% vacation pay; 10 days paid vacation after one year;
Required Language: English
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Measure and mix ingredients according to a recipe or custom order for items such pastas and cakes.
· Roll, cut, and bake doughs according to recipe specifications.
· Ensure baked goods are prepared in a timely and efficient manner.
· Monitor quality control of all baked goods to meet company standards.
· Keep kitchen and work area clean.
· Use machinery and kitchen appliances in a safe manner.
· Monitor stock rotation and inventory of baking supplies.
Education & Experience Requirements
· Previous experience in a fast-paced kitchen workplace preferred;
· Related education or certifications an asset.
How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, please include the job title in the subject line and attach a resume and cover letter.
We encourage those from underrepresented groups including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers to Canada, and persons with disabilities to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!