- Oversee daily salon operations
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- At least 5 years management experience in a nail salon spa or other related business (administration/logistics/customer services)
- Solid knowledge in bookkeeping, accounting principles, logistics and administration.
- Familiar with marketing on social media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, QuickBooks, Information Technology in general
- Be able to handle a variety of tasks at a time and work well under pressure
- Be able to handle customer complaints in a professional manner and to maintain a positive attitude as well as be able to motivate the staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international/social relations or related field is an asset
- Proficiency in English. Fluent Vietnamese is an asset
- Be available to work long hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
About Blossom Nails & Massage
We make it our core commitment to provide a comforting yet professional, while preserving the luxurious and modern salon is proud to have passionate and diverse expert technicians always ready to service you. Thank you for choosing us for your beauty care!